13.1.07

Letters from Iraq

Letters from Iraq - part I

Dear Parents,

after all these years of silence and of removal of the family, I feel what is brought near the hour of giving news. I am well, somewhere in the Iraq, helping on behalf of the Iraqi people, under anonymity.

After several destinies passed by this world it had been, I arrived here there are 2 years and many events experienced in life what I will never forget for the rest of my days. He never wanted that they knew who I am not even of to which family I belong, he wants to have some benefit or so that there was reprisals and use under which situation it was.

When these years were spent and seeing the situation that is survived daily here, I question myself on the events and decisions that make alter the life of the persons. When the numbers of official decreases of the American soldiers were even spread in the Iraq, around 3 thousand at the moment, I think about all the relatives and friends from whom they left and from the longings that will have of his children and daughters who left, under a violent death, when all of they are losing the opportunities of a life next to his dear beings and the years what they might survive in his lands, if what survived his future in peace and harmony.

I think about what they all lost and feel the emptiness... anyone do not come seeing even the children who love and do not turn to be born, others leave parents, mothers, woman, girlfriend or boyfriend or gone out only with the memory of the good moments that passed and of whom they were, since the experience of the war transforms the persons, a few for better and others for worse, after all what they survived, they saw and suffered.

I know that one day I will see again my country, but certainly it is not anything immaculate to think about the responsibility of having transformed and altering the destinies of a country for the intervention of a war strength, under the arguments of the prevention of the terrorism without obvious proofs found in the land. Now it was turned into a nest of wasps and nobody knows like the future will be more smiling for the Iraqi children who live under this environment.

I keep on fighting in each day so that the conditions of life of these persons what I find without the worthy minimum of a human being to survive can improve and wait to contribute in this way to give a little of light and hope, for a better future. Not try to find me, at the first sign of your search, I will leave for another destiny, since this was the contract what I did.

In if of leaving more early for the paradise, they will receive my news through someone who will look for you, among my friends. If someone will go away looking for you, even a foreigner, get accustomed not even to reject him/her, so it will be in peace that it will give to you what I left you.

Something of new is to happen and soon I will give you news.

Kisses to my brothers and to the grandparents..

I love you very much, even that the circumstances have removed us.

Your daughter,
W. Bush.

This message of the "Letters from Iraq" is a literary fiction and any similarity with the reality is a pure coincidence, based only on evidences and facts transmitted through the evidences when average was gathered through the media.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sem comentários:

Social BookmarkAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

citywatchers